1. Design principles Meet the requirements of the protection of goods, to achieve the desired physical properties: In line with the requirements of the manufacturer's packaging plant, packing easy to use: to meet the requirements of sellers to facilitate shipping, stacking, display shelves, etc.; (Fear of heat, fragile, etc.) requirements. The most economical use of raw materials, arranged in a reasonable package structure; suitable for mechanized packaging; export in line with the relevant export packaging standards and regulations.
2. Design based on the weight of packaged goods, nature (such as fragile, fear of pressure, fear of heat, etc.); Stacking height. Handling conditions: warehouse circulation conditions and survival time;
When determining the size of cardboard pieces. Take the required internal dimensions of the carton and cardboard thickness as a basis for calculation.
In the design of the structure of the carton box, first of all according to the nature of the packaged goods, fragile vulnerability, weight, box-shaped structure to be adopted storage conditions, stacking height, transport conditions, distance and so on, Bear the pressure and then determine the type of corrugated corrugated board, the ratio of materials and so on. On this base break test side of the sample box. This will not only ensure that the package under certain Yi He conditions that nature, but also a reasonable material.
(A) the main factor affecting the strength of the carton
1. Wrapping the carton The way to destroy the carton is to analyze the load that the carton is subjected to during manufacture, loading, loading, loading and unloading. Can be summarized as the following ways of destruction of packaging cartons:
(1) In the process of loading, closing, stacking, storing and transporting the box, the box material will be compressed in the vertical direction, and the package will be damaged when the package strength is insufficient.
(2) In the process of pumping and spinach, produce horizontal compression and cause damage to the package.
(3) in the packaging process, the more like, powder, and other products when the skin of the skin when the package due to dynamic charge will be stretched axially and cause packaging damage.
(4) in the use of the process, when forced to take goods from the box, the box will have edge extension.
2. Carton packaging the main form of deformation
(1) Deformation caused by compressive force due to static load or dynamic load during transportation and use of the package.
(2) due to the role of force in a certain part of the package to form a concentrated load, so that the package rupture or water deformation caused by deformation of the package.